– Porch (+ $200)
– Electric Stove (+ $500)
– Metal Roofs (See color options here)
– Stainless Steel water tank (woodstove only) (+$300)
– Stove Guard
– Porthole window (window on the door)
Rain cap (+ $50)
Double level Benches (7′ Diameter only) (+ $200 per side)
1 1/2 thick wood (pictures coming soon) (price varies)
Cubbies under seats (changing room only) (+ $50 each)
– Backrest (+ $50 each)
– Handmade shelves and coat racks ( + $50)
– Custom windows (Price varies)
– Custom size saunas (Price varies)
Don’t see what you like? Give us a call to customize your needs.
We warranty sauna craftsmanship for one year. All other manufactured parts are warrantied through the part manufacturer.
About our Saunas
- Metal roofs now come standard on every sauna (See color options here)
- – Each sauna has 2×4 skids that allow for the sauna to be easily moved.
- – Our saunas are constructed of 3/4″ western red cedar, which is naturally mildew and rot-resistant. (1 1/2 option)
- – The base of our sauna is constructed of treated 2x12s for longevity and strength.
- – The chimney is made from double-wall insulated 6 inch stainless.
- – Each sauna is constructed with 8th-inch steel bands that have been powder coated to last.
- – There are floor drains every two feet under the floor of the sauna.
- – Wood stoves have a damper on the stove and on the pipe. They load from outside to eliminate any wood mess inside your sauna. These are very efficient. Generally, they heat up in 30 to 60 minutes and take far less wood than a standard sauna.
- – These saunas are very portable and versatile. They can be hauled easily on a trailer to the lake or camp and back home with ease. We have even put them on pontoon boats!
- End walls are constructed of tongue and groove cedar
– We offer free delivery within 100 miles.
– Most major credit cards are accepted.
– No down payment is necessary… We usually keep all sizes in stock and are ready to deliver.