Our Saunas (Diameter x Length)
1 1/2 Thick Wood Pricing
6×4 – $4700
6×6 – $5100
6×8 – $5900
6×10 – $6900
6×12 – $7700
7×8 – $6700
7×10 – $8100
7×14 – $10,500
7×16 – $12,500
7×18 – $14,300
7×20 – $15,700
*Adding a porch does not add length, it makes the sauna room shorter*
-Porch Screening (+ $400)
– Metal Roofs (See color options here)
– Porthole window (window on the door)
Double level Benches
Cubbies under seats (changing room only) (+ $50 each)
– Backrest (+ $50 each)
Solar Light (Appearance may vary)
Need a custom size? Give us a call to customize your needs.
About our Saunas
- Every Sauna arrives pre-assembled ready to use.
- Metal roofs now come standard on every sauna (See color options here)
- – Each sauna has 2×4 skids that allow for the sauna to be easily moved.
- – Our saunas are constructed of 3/4″ western red cedar, which is naturally mildew and rot-resistant. (1 1/2 option)
- – The base of our sauna is constructed of treated 2x12s for longevity and strength.
- – The chimney is made from double-wall insulated 6 inch stainless.
- – Each sauna is constructed with 8th-inch steel bands that have been powder coated to last.
- – There are floor drains every two feet under the floor of the sauna.
- – Wood stoves have a damper on the stove and on the pipe. They load from outside to eliminate any wood mess inside your sauna. Generally, they heat up in 45 minutes or less and take far less wood than a standard sauna.
- – Our saunas are very portable and versatile. They can be hauled easily on a trailer to the lake or camp and back home with ease. We have even put them on pontoon boats!
- End walls are constructed of tongue and groove cedar
– We offer free delivery within 100 miles but we will deliver anywhere in the USA.
– Most major credit cards are accepted. (+2.5%)
– No down payment is necessary…