- Authentic Finnish wet/dry cedar barrel sauna.
- Hand Crafted of Western red cedar.
- Wood is fed from outside… so no wood mess inside the sauna
- The Barrel is constructed of bull-nose and coped edge joints.
- End walls are constructed with tongue and groove
- Sauna base is constructed of 2×12 treated for extra strength and durability
- 1/8 inch thick steel bands
- Wood fired stove with rocks included.
- Stove is equipped with a damper on the pipe
- 12 inch by 12 inch firebox in the woodstove.
Our saunas are very efficient. Generally they take 30-45 minutes to heat up. They use very little wood and heat up quickly so you can enjoy your sauna in no time at all!
- Our saunas are made with the safest design features possible. The chimney is a 6 inch double wall insulated pipe with a 1 inch air space between the roof and pipe.
- There is also a cement board backing underneath the wood stove and on the back wall with a gap from the sauna wall for extra fire safety.
Never leave children unattended!